SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG:
OUR MOST RECENT POSTS
- A Conversation with author Deborah Shouse
- A conversation with LOVE IN THE LAND OF DEMENTIA author Deborah Shouse
- Is Online Video Gaming a Haven for the Insecure?
- Celebrities and mental illness: Why having it all isn’t everything
- Would You Rather Be Right or Would You Rather Be Happy?
- Writing from the front lines of alcoholism
- Do You Want to Understand the Mysteries of the Unconscious?
- Shoes for Walking in These Woods
- Exploring the Creativity of Limitation: New Ways to Tell the Same Truth
- Disorderly Eating
- Nobody is Perfect
- DARK WINE WATERS reviewed in The Library Journal
- Are You Socially Anxious?
- What’s My Book About?
- A Recovery Quilt
- Addiction & Recovery
- Addiction News
- Author News
- Child Obesity
- Chronic Pain
- Debbie Danowski
- Eating Disorder Recovery
- Emotional Eating
- Emotional Eating in Children
- Family & Addiction
- Mental Health
- Pain Recovery
- Personal Development
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Prescription Medicine
- Sex & Addiction
Category Archives: Blog
A while back I had the notion that I would begin a series of interviews with authors. I wanted to talk with people who had written about themes I found compelling – love and courage and growth and self-awareness. I … Continue reading
Frances Simone is a professor emeritus of Marshall University’s South Charleston campus. Central Recovery Press recently published her memoir, “Dark Wine Waters: My Husband of a Thousand Joys and Sorrows.” She talked to the Gazette about the book, which recounts … Continue reading