SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG:
OUR MOST RECENT POSTS
- Relationships in Recovery: Six Pitfalls and Six Blessings
- Is There a Cancer-Prone Personality?
- Moving Toward Emotional Balance
- Once upon a time I was just a mom.
- Men, Relationships, and Trauma
- Short. Direct. Callous. And as It Turns Out, Life Saving
- Tell-all book chronicles man’s 250-pound weight loss
- Yoga Cannot Cure All
- Addiction and Petroglyphs, Recovery and Basketball
- Do you know your story of your life is the greatest story ever told?
- My Struggle
- Publishers Weekly reviews WEIGHTLESS!
- The Man Rules™ & The Water
- THE JOEY SONG and The Addict’s Mom on CNN
- When Trying To Fool Others, Are We Actually Just Fooling Ourselves?
- Addiction & Recovery
- Addiction News
- Author News
- Child Obesity
- Chronic Pain
- Debbie Danowski
- Eating Disorder Recovery
- Emotional Eating
- Emotional Eating in Children
- Family & Addiction
- Mental Health
- Pain Recovery
- Personal Development
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Prescription Medicine
- Sex & Addiction
Tag Archives: Yoga and recovery
Incorporating the principles of the program of recovery and those of the 8 limbs of Yoga seems straightforward enough. “Don’t drink, go to meetings, work the steps and help others”. Check. Keep ethical practices and stay close to your higher … Continue reading
The Y12SR and Sunday night yoga classes have new students nearly every week. I enjoy watching them as they step timidly on the mat, not knowing what to expect. At the end of each class I frequently hear “I didn’t … Continue reading